Comfortable fit, sweat absorption, and touchscreen-compatible
are all keywords for the Status gloves by REKD. With a blend of carefully selected materials, REKD has been very successful in the making of this affordable multi-purpose glove, that you barely feel wearing.
Did you know that gloves
- are commonly used in many extreme sports, like BMX, scooting and MTB?
- provide you with a better grip when riding your bike or scooter?
- give you extra protection, allowing you to push your limits even further?
- increase the overall control when riding?
- can keep your hands dry through sweat absorbing?
What about the materials used for the Status gloves?
- The flexible Lycra will gently take shape of your fingers for a nice and personal fit.
- The elastic Terelyne will ensure a tailor-made-like fit that will take shape according to the size of your knuckles.
- The mix of Lycra and Terelyne materials grant you a comfortable feeling of not wearing gloves but rather feels like wearing an extra layer of snug-fitting skin.
- The microfiber on the back and side of the thumb allow you to use a touchscreen like on an iPhone.
- The microfiber also provides sweat absorbing features keeping your hands dry.
- All materials used are lightweight, and the total weight of a size XL glove is 65 gram.
A = total length of glove.
B = width of glove palm.
C = width of glove wrist band.
XS: A: 17.5cm B: 8cm C: 7cm.
S: A: 19.5cm B: 9cm C: 7.5cm.
M: A: 20.5cm B: 9.5cm C: 8cm.
L: A: 21.5cm B: 10cm C: 9cm.
XL: A: 23.5cm B: 10.5cm C: 9.5cm.